Easy in, easy out terms.
Mail boxes are available at £144.00 p.a. or £82.00 for 6 months.
1. In these conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings.
a) “The user” means the customer taking on license the storage unit and, where applicable, all those authorised by him.
b) “The unit” means the self-contained storage unit comprising containers & caves, the property Plumridge Self Storage Ltd as described overleaf.
c) “Excluding Goods” means any goods, which are dangerous of which it is illegal to hold, any inadequately packaged food or perishable goods, animals or other living creatures, flammable materials, explosive or other inherently dangerous materials or any other goods which may become a nuisance to Plumridge Self Storage Ltd or other users.
2. The Unit shall be made available to the user by way of license to occupy solely for the storage of goods and for no other purpose whatsoever.
Plumridge Self Storage Ltd grants the user all necessary rights of access and agrees through the property and right of agrees to his/her unit during the posted opening hours.
3. The user shall pay the storage fee to Plumridge Self Storage Ltd in accordance with the agreement and without deduction on the commencement date of the renewals.
The user also agrees that he/she will deposit with Plumridge Self Storage Ltd one week storage fee as security against any damage or injury that he/she causes to the property and as a security for non payment of the storage fee. In the event of the user being in breach of any of the terms of this agreement, then in addition to any damages payable by the user to Plumridge Self Storage Ltd , the deposit shall be forfeited to Plumridge Self Storage Ltd.
On termination of this agreement and any extensions thereto, and subject as aforesaid, the deposit shall be returned to the user.
4. The following conditions of the use of the unit shall apply:
a) The user shall not store in the unit any property in which any other person has any right, Title or interest.
b) The user shall not store in the unit any excluded goods.
c) The user shall not store in the unit any property, which would result in any breach of the Law.
d) The User shall not do or suffer to be done anything by reason of which any Insurance affected on the property may be rendered void or avoidable or the rate of premium of such Insurance increased.
e) The User acknowledges that Plumridge Self Storage Ltd is not concerned (except as aforementioned) with the nature or value of property stored in the unit by the User.
f) The User shall not sub-license, transfer or assign the benefit of this agreement.
g) The user is responsible for the delivery of goods and shall not allow the same to be stored or remain in any other place but the unit.
h) The user acknowledges that Plumridge Self Storage Ltd reserves the right to enter the unit in the case of emergency.
5. The user stores the goods at its sole risk and is responsible for all Insurance for all contents of the unit. Leaflet is available for Insurastore.com
6. Plumridge Self Storage Ltd its servants or agents shall not be liable to the user for any damage or loss to any persons or property however arising and including but not limited to the negligence of Plumridge Self Storage Ltd its servants or agents. The User shall and completely indemnify and keep indemnified Plumridge Self Storage Ltd in respect of all claims by any person whatsoever for injury to persons or property arising out of the use of the unit and in respect of all costs and charges in connection therewith whether arising under statue or Common Law or otherwise.
7. It is hereby agreed that this Agreement incorporates the entire agreement between Plumridge Self Storage Ltd and the user and there are no representations, Warranties or Agreements by or between the parties, which are not fully set forth herein, and no alterations, variations, additions or deletions are accepted unless signed by the user and a Director of Plumridge Self Storage Ltd.
8. In the event of change in the storage fee, Plumridge Self Storage Ltd shall give to the user one month’s notice of such change.
9. In the event of the storage fee being due and unpaid for any period, then Plumridge Self Storage Ltd may forthwith exclude access by the user to the property save for the purpose of payment of arrears and Plumridge Self Storage Ltd reserves a right of Lien over the default in users goods stored in the unit, for the amount of such arrears and late charges outstanding or alternatively and in Plumridge Self Storage Ltd absolute discretion after a period of 28 days from the storage fee becoming due and unpaid. Plumridge Self Storage Ltd may treat the user’s property as Abandoned and may sell or dispose of it provided that the proceeds of such sale or disposal shall be remitted to the user, less all sums and expense, (including those relating to such disposal) due to Plumridge Self Storage Ltd from the user.
10. Plumridge Self Storage Ltd has the right to charge 2% above bank rate per month for late payment of Storage fee after 28 days.
11. This agreement may be terminated: By agreement with Plumridge Self Storage Ltd immediately if at any time any part of the storage fee is not paid on the due date or if at any time there shall be a breach of Plumridge Self Storage Ltd current terms and conditions.
12. On termination of the Agreement the user shall immediately remove all the user’s property from the unit leaving it clean, tidy and undamaged condition bearing the cost incurred by Plumridge Self Storage Ltd in making good any damage caused in such removal.